Dance with me

Saturday, April 12, 2008

Ken and Jeanette are Grandparents


I love my husband's brother and his wife, Jeanette. Ken and Jeanette feel like siblings to me. They are loving and supportive and they have shared their girls with us. I love their girls. Each girl is unique and yet wonderful. I have loved them all and will continue to love them as they and we journey through this crazy life. I know that they will have difficult times but I hope that they know that Aunt Julie is always here for them.
Last week on April 1st a new Danley girl was born....Eliana Grace to Brady and Katherine Lane. I am so excited for them and the birth of Eliana brought with it a surge of emotion.
I love that our families are so connected. I love that we can share these huge milestones and I love that we can share our pain.
I am so glad to be a part of this family.

Oh...I borrowed these amazing shots from Brady...who will from now on be known as Eliana's dad.

2 Comments:

At 4:44 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Welcome to the world Eliana Grace.

 
At 5:53 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Happy news! Beautiful pictures!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home