Dance with me

Thursday, February 07, 2008

I'm Not Really Back

This is my life lately:
work, boot camp, sleep, to work early, at work late, fall asleep on the couch, work, sleep, work, laundry, sleep, work, boot camp, sleep, work, sleep in, laundry, grocery store, sleep, church, 6th grade girls, small group, sleep, work....
Okay, you get the picture.
Not much time to blog or anything else.
Right now I don't have a life.
Can I borrow yours?
Have you done anything fun lately?
Let me live through you...since my life is so treadmillish.

But I am reading a good book right now that I would challenge all of you to read and then let me know what you think. It is called "The Shack" by William Young. A novel by a theologian. Has been labeled the Pilgrim's Progress for this generation.
Read and let me know.

3 Comments:

At 9:29 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I would say drop boot camp and have some fun but I know you really enjoy it. :o) I've read it. I loved it. I want everyone I know to read it and talk to me. I can't wait for Sunday afternoon to see what you're thinking.

 
At 5:56 AM, Blogger Blessed Mommy said...

Hey, girl. I know the clinic gets very busy this time of year. I had to go to the walk in clinic yesterday and was diagnosed with the flu and pneumonia. I am praying that Kaylee does not get anything. Lee also has bronchitis.
I would love to hear what you thikn of the book "The Schack". I have heard it is good. If it is yours, maybe I could borrow it. Well, take care. We will have to have lunch sometime in the spring.
Ranee

 
At 10:02 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I had to work last night (Saturday). I was assigned to write a review for the new Jerry's Seafood that opened in Annapolis. (The original in Lanham) I took my beau & two of my kids so I could sample more delicious food. They knew what I was doing and brought extras, fawned, and picked up the tab!
I love my job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home