Dance with me

Thursday, January 17, 2008

Oxford


My Mary Kate is in Oxford, England now. I am so excited for her. I wish that I could've packed myself in her suitcase. Not because I don't trust her or that I want to get in her way...I just want to go to Europe...I would also like to take her C.S. Lewis class in Oxford. She is going to have a blast and learn so much....about herself and life outside our little world. I love it!
This picture is of Mary Kate and her friend, Katie, who is her roommate in Oxford.

6 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Candy said...

I'm with you, jealous! I would love to make that trip especially while Katie Noah is there to play tour guide! I know it will be amazing for her.

 
At 6:44 AM, Blogger Mom said...

What a great picture of your beautiful and excited girl.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger stacie said...

She took a good camera, right?! :)

 
At 9:22 AM, Blogger julie said...

Stacie, she did take a good camera....I know, not as good as yours but she should be able to get some great pictures. Did you read her blog ...she asked which room you lived in? She is in the basement of number 9 which they call the Dungeon. Last semester it was full of boys.

 
At 2:02 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I so wish I had done a semester abroad! What an adventure!

 
At 10:58 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Come visit! Come visit, Julie!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home