Dance with me

Wednesday, January 23, 2008

I Promise



I do promise that after this I will blog about something besides Oxford. I have been very sick for 5 days....so, no new news from me. I love these two pictures of Mary Kate and her friends. She has been asking me to come visit while she is there. I would love to but I don't think that I can afford it. Do any of you know any cheap ways to travel? Keep in mind that I don't have time to take a cargo boat across the pond and I do get seasick. I have always wanted to see that part of the world but right now it seems improbable.

6 Comments:

At 8:06 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Were the girls trying to get into the Ministry of Magic?

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger stacie said...

"Were the girls trying to get into the Ministry of Magic?"

Now that's funny. :)

This is the cheapest time of year to go (round trip under $600). Fly on a Tuesday. Could you stay free at the house in Oxford? Bread is cheap over there. :) Those are my suggestions. Also poppy seeds are super cheap. Not that that's helpful at all.

 
At 5:04 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Stacie's right - this is the cheapest time of year to go. Come about April or May, ticket prices shoot up. Check expedia.com or travelocity.com for good deals. Oh, I'd so love it if you got to come visit!!

 
At 9:08 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

I agree. These are the cheapest prices. I know you have to consider finances but if you have the slightest chance of going and being able to go.. GO! Do it!

It looks like she's having a fantastic time!

 
At 3:46 PM, Blogger cristam said...

Hey you...I need your e-mail address. E-mail me at cmcope2006@yahoo.com

 
At 11:27 AM, Blogger John said...

I hope you are feeling better by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home