Dance with me

Monday, March 31, 2008

I Can't Seem to Get Away From these Random Ones

I wish I could say that I haven't had time to blog but really I have been uninspired. I write about things that move me or are exciting and not much of that has been happening lately....although when I think about the last week I can think of several moments that fit the bill.
John was here during Spring Break and it felt like we had never been apart. He is still a great storyteller and even had me going when he called at work and pretended to be an older student who was just a little weird and had a pet spider that had gotten loose and possibly was in his ear. I didn't immediately think that it was John but was still having a hard time not laughing and starting to worry about my safety...I was in the office alone that day. John looks great and seems happy and we shouldn't go so long next time before seeing each other. There was also the Tim and Al routine from Home Improvement that Tim and John did while hanging some things on the walls for me and Lucy.
My 6th grade girls did some guerilla artwork that was awesome! Scriptures on the sidewalks with chalk and post it notes all over the church building. I loved it and I loved their enthusiasm.
Mary Kate has now been to Italy and Scotland. An ATM ate her debit card in Rome but I think that we have that all remedied at the moment. I will let her tell her crazy connection story from Scotland. Small world.
Today was beautiful! I wish that I had been outside more.

5 Comments:

At 10:12 AM, Blogger Mom said...

Isn't wonderful to see old friends. wish i could see you!

 
At 1:49 PM, Blogger stacie said...

An ATM ate my debit card in Oxford...those crazy European banks. :)

 
At 6:04 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Mental note about the ATMs abroad.

 
At 1:00 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Ahh...guerilla artwork. Now that was fun!

 
At 11:07 AM, Blogger Mary Kate said...

well it was my own fault... i should have understood that ATMs get hungry during breakfast too.
i kind of wish you would tell my Scotland connection story so that I don't have to do it myself.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home