Dance with me

Saturday, March 08, 2008

Again, My Mom

My mom celebrated 74 years on March 4th. So today I will celebrate her with a word to describe her from every letter of her name.

Irresistible
Radiant
Indescribable
Strong

Delightful
Energetic
Adorable
Neighborly

Survivor
Tenacious
Original
Nurse
Effervescent

I challenge those of you who know her to do the same thing...you could do grandma or Aunt Dean or Mom or if you knew her with her maiden name you could do Iris Dean Bailey.
I love her.

3 Comments:

At 5:27 PM, Blogger John said...

Actually, I never met your mother, but I know that to have a daughter like you she must be fantastic.

 
At 5:01 AM, Blogger Mary Kate said...

Gorgeous
Radiant
Astute
Natural
Daring
Magnetic
Admirable

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger TimD said...

Marvelous
Open-armed
Tireless
Heavenly
Eager
Remarkable

Incredible
Noble

Loving
Awesome
Wonderful

 

Post a Comment

<< Home