Dance with me

Sunday, February 24, 2008

I Love Lucy


Lucy is the one on the left with the big sunglasses. She is amazing. Today she is 15 years old. She is full of life, quick to talk, quick to laugh, has many opinions and isn't always sure that your opinion should be different from hers. She loves politics, writing, her friends, Jesus, West Wing, music but especially music with a message. She loves her family, her cat, little kids, huddle, soccer, journalism and Maryland. She is usually very low maintenance...does her homework, gets her stuff together on her own, keeps up with her schedule, and gets her own dinner when no one is home.
I love Lucy in more ways than I can put into words.

4 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I love Lucy too! And we would love to get her back to Maryland before long!
That's an impressive list, but Lucy is an impressive girl.

 
At 7:54 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Happy birthday Lucy!
Was it really 15 years ago that we went on a wild ride from a Baltimore hospital after meeting Lucy for the first time?

 
At 11:39 AM, Blogger Sharon said...

Happy birthday Lucy! I can't believe she's already 15. What a beautiful young lady.

 
At 6:52 AM, Blogger Katie said...

I love the way you always post such sweet things about your family on their birthdays. I love Lucy too - she's fascinating and quirky and fabulous.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home