Dance with me

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Another Wedding

Today another wedding took place. We didn't get to go but it took place in Chattanooga. Grant Norvell got married. I love Grant. Grant has made me laugh, made me think, comforted me, talked me to a different place and made me feel welcome. I love Grant. Grant has had crazy hair some of the time that I have known him. He can entertain a crowd of children or a crowd of adults. He reads alot. He is passionate about life. His laugh is contagious.
Grant married Bethany tonight. I don't know Bethany but I know she must be amazing to be marrying Grant. I can't wait to meet her one day.
I wish Grant and Bethany many adventures, tolerance for each other and those around them, growth together, deeper relationships with the creator, children to make them more of a family and to give them new adventures, conversation filled with the Spirit, more reading, comfort from each others' presence, and a place in the Kingdom story.

3 Comments:

At 7:09 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Grant has normal hair now?

 
At 7:22 PM, Blogger julie said...

Last picture that I saw of him it was short. Don't know what it looked like for the wedding.

 
At 2:10 PM, Blogger Emily Gray said...

the wedding was beautiful... probably the best one I've ever been to. The reception was so fun too! Yes, Grant's hair was short for the wedding... don't know if he did it just for the wedding, or if he has moved on to a new hair phase... :) Speaking of his long hair... Joey gave the best toast. He said Grant was the first person who ever looked like Jesus to him :-P And then he told Bethany, "no offense, but you look a lot like Jesus too."
It was very sweet.
We wished you could have been there. We took a big group camp picture.. you've probably seen them on facebook by now.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home