Dance with me

Saturday, June 28, 2008

more of a list

A few weeks ago I listed things that I had done and today I will do the same...this is since the last list.

I did paint the living room and dining room...they look good.
cleaned the whole house
framed some pictures
boot camp
yoga
bought a new dress
added more boot camp and yoga classes to my week
worked Passport at ACU
interviewed an old friend for our open doctor's position
sang on the Praise Team
mourned the loss of a friend's dog
talked with Corey about wedding plans several times
threw a wedding shower at my house
attended a rehearsal and a rehearsal dinner
tonight is the wedding

still processing my dad's death.

3 Comments:

At 7:56 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Glad you are "back." I've been praying for you.

I hope the wedding is wonderful!

 
At 7:38 PM, Blogger Mom said...

A full life.

 
At 8:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry to hear about your father. It sounds like you've been really busy. I hope the wedding was fun and that you are enjoying your July. I'm sure you're taking care of yourself and those around you as well. You are so strong.
Linnea

http://linneapaulina.typepad.com

 

Post a Comment

<< Home