Dance with me

Monday, June 02, 2008

Did You Think I Was Gone Forever?

I have been uninspired to blog.
I have done many things since May 17th and my last post:
hosted small group a few times
went to a lingerie shower
lost a cat for a few days....well, not really lost, just in hiding
laundry
prepared for a site visit from the State of Texas
heard my boss tell me that he was resigning
possibility of an old friend being my new boss
bought paint to paint living room and dining room
bought other supplies to paint
have not painted yet
rode to San Antonio with Drew W., Kim and Mary Kate
spent a Friday night and Saturday with Kim, Steve, Elizabeth and Cookie
attended Audrey's wedding
sang on the Praise team
cooked a few meals....not too many but a few
cleaned house a few times
bought new shoes
attended a party for my boot camp instructors
found an old friend and caught up on her life
vented to a safe friend
blessed some amazing 6th grade girls as they move on to be 7th graders

5 Comments:

At 6:46 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Your life is full and busy.
I miss you.

 
At 4:27 AM, Blogger Candy said...

That last one was sure fun, wasn't it? I'm still feeling all those hands on me and thanking Jesus for the opportunity to bless them, too.

 
At 5:35 PM, Blogger Malia said...

Surely you did laundry more than once? ;)

Well, sounds like you've had your hands full!

 
At 7:34 AM, Blogger julie said...

isn't the word laundry plural? if it isn't, it should be...we have so much of it that I don't have to pluralize it.

 
At 2:49 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Tell me about your new shoes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home