Dance with me

Friday, July 18, 2008

Something Light



Just something light to bring me back to blogland.
I have this crazy thing about pajamas. I love them. I have too many of them but I can't help it. I bought a new nightgown tonight. I love crazy prints and bright colors on them. The nightgown that I found tonight is so cute. Tim tried to make a deal with me about the nightgown. He wanted me to trade a pair in my drawer or agree to put some in my closet. I love them all smashed in the same drawer and I love wearing them....fresh and new and smelling wonderful and old and frayed but still smelling wonderful. I have garden gnome pajamas, pink flamingo pajamas, a cherry nightgown......the list is long...but tonight I bought an owl sleepshirt. So cute!!!

4 Comments:

At 7:00 AM, Blogger Candy said...

oh my gosh! This is so cute!! I love knowing this about you - that you love pajamas! I have a real thing about them too. Although I must say hot flashes have curbed my ability to enjoy them to their fullest extent, if ya know what I mean.

 
At 1:43 PM, Blogger Katie said...

This is too cute, Julie! I understand - I love cute pajamas too. :)

 
At 7:19 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

The gnomes are my favorites too, but these are a wonderful addition!

 
At 2:27 PM, Blogger karen said...

we may be kindred spirits. not only do i love fun, comfy pj's, i am definitely a night owl and bought the sleep shirt at walmart that says that exact same thing, "night owl". hoot hoot!
oh, and i love a good book...thanks for your updated blog as of monday with some good reads!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home