Dance with me

Friday, June 02, 2006

busy day

Many things to accomplish today....Mary Kate's learner's permit (I know, she is old to be doing this but she really hasn't been interested in driving), bathing suit for Lucy, call American Airlines to see if I can get some money back from my crazy mistake, talk to friends about our mother/daughter trip and Breakthrough starts tonight. Breakthrough is a weekend retreat with our middle schoolers at church but we stay in Abilene. I am a group leader and will stay all weekend with the girls. I have a good group of girls. I am only worried about being too tired to be at my best self. It will be fun and some of the girls in my group I already have a great relationship with.
What does your busy weekend have in store for you?

"I hope you're proud of yourself for the times you've said "yes," when all it meant was extra work for you and was seemingly helpful only to somebody else." Mister Rogers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home