Dance with me

Sunday, May 28, 2006

And she said, "It was Good."

Okay, most of the craziness has subsided but that is not to say that it has been calm. We had a great weekend with our family. Graduation was smooth...coliseum was crowded and the crowd was noisy, Eryn's prayer was thoughtful and honest, Kayla's speech was very good, Pure Gold sounded sweet, the students were happy to be done, we took some crazy family pictures, Jeremy clicked his heels together before receiving his diploma...fun, fun, fun.
Ava is adorable...she coos and smiles, likes to be held a certain way and doesn't like having a stuffy nose. Okay, we were also happy to have Corey and Brittney here with us. Good to watch them parenting.
Drew and Ashley showed me all their Spring Break trip pictures...White Sands, Grand Canyon, some random canyons, snow, silly pictures, beautiful pictures of amazing skies and friends having a good time.
Mary Kate looked very dignified in her cap and gown. Very important.
Jeanette, Stacie, Darek, Lera, Janaye and Martha added to our fun weekend. We played two long games of Apples to Apples...so much fun to play with all of them. Darek's humor makes the game worthwhile. Sunday we initiated Steve, Chrissy and Mitch Holt to Apples to Apples. I think that they will play again.
We ate lots of food. I need to be better organized with meals. Those are not my gifts...kitchen and organization...but we still had good food and time around the table.
Lera and A.J.'s engagement pictures gave us great entertainment. Some were beautiful and touching. Some were hilariously funny. Stacie is so talented. She knows just what to capture.
So glad that we all piled into our house and spent some time with each other. Important time.

1 Comments:

At 9:28 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I wonder if you could figure out how to post photos. I wish I lived in your neighborhood! - no, I wish you lived in my neighborhood ;-)

I love you and I'm so happy you have your family all around.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home