Dance with me

Friday, May 26, 2006

Crazier

This weekend gets crazier by the minute. Remember my stupid ticket purchase...well, now Corey and Brittney are stuck in Charlotte with flight delays which will make them miss their flight to Abilene. Tim is going to drive to Dallas to pick them up. Also Drew lost the keys to his car and had to call a locksmith to come and make him a new key. Drew and Ashley are on their way and Corey, Brittney and Ava are still in Charlotte. Okay, while I was typing plans have changed....now, Corey is renting a car in Dallas and driving here. This is crazy but it will all be worth it in the end. This weekend is going to be awesome. Getting started will be a little slow but oh well.

2 Comments:

At 7:16 AM, Blogger TKP said...

Julie,
Wish I was able to help ease the madness somehow. I'd watch The Emperor's New Groove with Lucy to keep her entertained. Actually, I'm watching it right now that Heather has brought a DVD player. I'm staying out of the police station these days. Got pharyngitis, a fever, and bronchitis, though. Nothing a bunch of drugs can't fix. Hope the weekemd settles down some! love, Teresa

 
At 6:45 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Wow!
My head's spinning for you. You will have such a great time together, once it all settles.
I wish I could be there. Take pictures!
Ann

 

Post a Comment

<< Home