Dance with me

Monday, May 29, 2006

Silly Cat

Like Ann said, I wish that I could post pictures because all of you would be on the floor laughing at our kitty today. We took her to be groomed because she had become so matted that we couldn't fix it. They called me on my cell phone from the groomer's to ask about how to deal with her matting issues but I didn't catch the call. I called them back when I got the message. They told me that they had to completely shave our kitty. Our kitty is a Persian with an immense amount of fur. She is shaved as close as you could shave her except her head and part of her legs and her tail. She is embarrassed but we can't help laughing at her. She is very tiny without her fur. Like I said, wish that I could post a picture.

3 Comments:

At 3:14 PM, Blogger pawatson said...

Julie - poor kitty. Actually, you can post pictures, if you have one. I'll have Victoria call you and explain how to do that. Our kitty's hair gets matted, but he just has to live with it until he pulls it out. We missed you guys Sunday evening, but know you were having a great time with family and especially the grand-baby.

 
At 7:40 AM, Blogger Jeremiah said...

Julie, I'd know I'd be laughing, especially after all the problems (physical, emotional, psychological) that your cat's given me.

 
At 9:07 AM, Blogger julie said...

Jeremiah, different cat...this is the long-haired one that you probably never see because she hides...not the one that bit you. We do offer counseling though to get over those wounds.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home