Dance with me

Monday, November 26, 2007

So Fun

Amarillo was so fun. Ken and Jeanette were gracious hosts to all who invaded their house....me, Tim, Drew, Mary Kate, Lucy, Stacie, Darek, Lera, A.J., Janaye and Christina. We all stayed with them in their cozy house. We played games....Apples to Apples, Pit, Scrabble, Mexican Train Dominoes, the Dictionary game and Catchphrase. We watched Hairspray. We talked. We laughed. We looked at Lera and A.J.'s wedding pictures that Stacie and Darek took. They were beautiful pictures. We cooked. We ate....

3 Comments:

At 6:02 PM, Blogger stacie said...

...and it was over way too soon!!!

 
At 10:28 AM, Blogger Kathy said...

Where there's Julie, there's joy and giggles.

Julie you are such a treasure. How could any get together be anything but fun, fun, fun with you in the mix? LOL

I've been lurking here for a time now . Decided it's time to "show" my face and comment.

Love your blog! It's so YOU; open, honest, vulnerable and joyful in your love for God, family and friends! You're very special, dear Julie, very special and I'm blessed to know you, to call you "friend"!!

 
At 4:23 AM, Blogger John said...

I agree with Kathy. I remember laughing with you so much at camp. You're a hoot! And I mean that in a good way. ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home