Dance with me

Wednesday, October 24, 2007

My Desk

My desk at work has become progressively covered with stuff. I know that I need more space in my office to store stuff and to actually store stuff so that it is accessible to me all day.
I thought that I would describe my desk to you or more accurately, tell you all the things that are on my desk.

Two large computer monitors
one keyboard
a mousepad with a mouse
those little pads to cushion your wrists while typing and mousing
one RN magazine
two small photo albums filled with pictures of the staff at PG hospital Labor and Delivery
a large black telephone
my cell phone
my car key
parts for a spirometer
box containing a drug education program
two Bibles-one Message and one TNiV
Two framed pictures of Ava
a pear that I brought this morning
a 33 oz. styrofoam cup with ice water in it
more charts than I can count quickly
several post-it notes with things on them that I need to do
a bill from a medical supply company
a plastic lab bag
a large bottle of expired ibuprofen
3 sample packets of aspirin
a tourniquet for blood draws
a birthday card from a student worker
a very large basket filled with amazing fruit and flowers from Ann for my birthday

I know, I know....there is too much on my desk.
One day I had been piled high with charts and got to the bottom and there was a peanut butter and jelly sandwich that had been smushed. It was in the ziplock baggie and so, I still ate it. It was pretty good.

Oh, and an update from boot camp...I did all our pushups while on my toes and not my knees. I think that we did 40 but it may have been more. We probably did 100 situps. Yoga is getting easier but my favorite is Tai Chi.

4 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Blogger Mom said...

Happy Birthday!

 
At 6:17 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Too bad the sandwich wasn't sprinkled with sand.

 
At 7:00 PM, Blogger julie said...

This comment has been removed by the author.

 
At 7:01 PM, Blogger julie said...

The sad would've taken me to another place and time and that would have been wonderful.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home