Dance with me

Saturday, October 13, 2007

Update

I haven't shared with you lately about boot camp. I am loving this class and believe that it is a tremendous stress reliever. I love being outside in all kinds of weather and I can feel it transforming my body. But I also believe that it is transforming the inside also. It is still challenging but fun. I have only missed one class since I started and I was in Nashville at the time. Thursday night there were only 3 of us and 2 instructors. It felt like we had personal trainers. I am determined to keep going....even in the cold....I will just wear lots of layers.

2 Comments:

At 5:48 PM, Blogger summer said...

I'm a little behind on my blog reading. Just wanted to say I love you and I hope things start going your way very, very soon.

 
At 1:55 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

How cold does it get?
Good for you for persevering. It is so easy to get sidelined by things like rain or sleep deprivation.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home