Dance with me

Thursday, August 30, 2007

Sorry






I have not been feeling like writing lately...too busy.
School has started for all of us and all on the same day. Tim as a counselor at Cooper High School. I am in the Medical Clinic at ACU. Mary Kate started her sophomore year at ACU. We moved her into the dorm on Saturday. Lucy started her first year of high school at Abilene High.
Tim's sister and her husband were here from Virginia. I am glad that they were able to come to see us and see where we live and experience a tiny bit of Texas.
I have a few more pictures from our trip. Not as good as some in the past but kind of gives you more of an idea of how the trip really felt. We saw lots of trains...I love trains. Lucy was reading often and the sun entertained us in many different positions in the sky.

7 Comments:

At 8:08 AM, Blogger Anne said...

Nice sunset and nice mountain shot!

Wishing everyone down your way a good school year!

 
At 11:12 AM, Blogger Mary Kate said...

you stole from my roll of film!

 
At 4:11 PM, Blogger julie said...

Because mine never get developed. and not all of those are yours. the train is mine.

 
At 5:55 PM, Blogger julie said...

Okay, I was wrong...the train is your also. I know that I have train pictures but so many of my pictures haven't made it to be developed.

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger John said...

Alright girls. No more argueing. Don't make me pull this car over!

 
At 8:21 AM, Blogger julie said...

We have probably had too much together time and you might need to pull the car over if we have to take another long road trip together before the year is out.

 
At 8:03 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I wish I could read in the car like Lucy.
Well I can, but then there's all the pulling over.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home