Dance with me

Wednesday, August 15, 2007

More Yellowstone and the Tetons

>

Mary Kate and I still have film cameras and so there is a delay between taking pictures and being able to post them. We send the film 4 at a time to Snapfish...expensive but to buy the same caliber digital cameras...way too expensive right now. So, as we get some back we will post some of our favorites.
I love the words on this sign as you drive into Yellowstone at the North Entrance.
Yellowstone made me think of Yogi Bear and BooBoo. Remember Jellystone Park and smarter than the average bear?





This is Yellowstone Lake...it felt like a sea...so huge and awesome.

And the Tetons...wow!!!


2 Comments:

At 6:32 AM, Blogger Mom said...

We will soon be there. We will stay at the Lake Yellowstone Hotel for a week.Your pictures make me more excited.

 
At 6:53 PM, Blogger Polly Jones said...

Wow Julie, what amazing pictures. Thanks for sharing them!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home