Dance with me

Tuesday, July 24, 2007

Unusual Week

Both girls are out of town this week. Lucy is at Camp Blue Haven for two weeks and Mary Kate is in Missouri visiting her old roommate, Crista.
Tim and I are trying to paint Mary Kate's room and clean up the rest of the house. It was all out of control.
I am trying to read Harry Potter but there is too much to do...I will get through it but just not as quickly as I would like.
You can talk about anything through the middle of the 8th chapter....just don't tell me anything past where I have read.

4 Comments:

At 2:22 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I hope you & Tim are taking better advantage of a kid-free house than painting rooms and reading books!

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger julie said...

I don't think that I should talk about that on my blog....

 
At 7:14 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Yeah Julie, You wouldn't want to mess up that "G" rating that your blog has!

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger John said...

You mean the kids don't HAVE to stay at the house all the time? We can get rid of them?! SHEILA!!....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home