Dance with me

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Abilene, Texas

We are home!
We drove through the night. We could've stayed overnight somewhere and then finished the trip today but it just so much better to be home. We got home around 8am this morning...we are exhausted.
I have been doing laundry today and still have more to go.
The girls are going to see the midnight showing of the new Harry Potter with some friends. Tim and I were going to go also but we are too tired and I have to work tomorrow. We will go see it this weekend with some other friends. I am excited about seeing it. The last one was my favorite of them all so far.

Sounds like the trip to the Northwest is filling up....should be fun!!!

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger G'ampa C said...

Welcome Home.
It's good to know you're all back and safe.

 
At 7:33 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Glad you made it home. You're gonna love the movie, but you were probably wise to sleep last night.

 
At 7:42 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Welcome home, Julie! I'm leaving town tomorrow, but we have to get together when I get back. I've missed you!!

 
At 2:46 PM, Blogger Candy said...

Glad you made it home safe and sound. It was so good to hear your voice from the window today! Hope the painting went well. If I'd had my painting clothes on and was Max-free I would have helped. Really. I mean it. Sounds like we're going to have fun in two years!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home