Dance with me

Saturday, July 07, 2007

Tire

We may have a little delay tomorrow morning. I found a nail in our tire when we pulled up to the hotel tonight...or should I say motel. We are staying in a funky little Travelodge not too far from Yellowstone National Park. All the hotels were booked tonight...Saturday night at Yellowstone must be the place to be. Tim will drive tomorrow morning to a SuperWalmart to have the tire plugged. Crazy. We called Corey for good tire advice and he gave it...pour water over the nail to make sure that you are not losing too much air too quickly, so you don't wake up to a flat tire and then find someone to plug it tomorrow morning.
I am so excited about Yellowstone and the Tetons...I desperately want to see animals!!! Animals that I have never seen...moose, elk and whatever else there is to see.
I will let you know tomorrow what happens next...

3 Comments:

At 10:48 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Well that wasn't very lucky for 7-7-07, but I guess you never know. Maybe you'll have perfect timing somewhere else down the line because of the flat.

 
At 10:52 AM, Blogger karen said...

julie,
i've enjoyed hearing about your trip to the northwest. the wedding sounded like a wonderful wedding you might see in a magazine. yellowstone is such a great place to visit. i'll never forget our 2 year old boys calling the geysers, "hot mud". we've had many wonderful family memories from there and also from the tetons. what wonderful scenery! enjoy! karen rich

 
At 4:00 PM, Blogger kendanley said...

I appreciate your sweet reflections on the week and the wedding. Even more, sharing this occasion with you and your resourceful and tireless brood.
kd

 

Post a Comment

<< Home