Dance with me

Friday, September 14, 2007

Boot Camp- Day Two

Last night was our second class. I was so afraid that I wouldn't be able to do anything at all. My body was still so sore that I couldn't even walk normally. Going down steps was next to impossible and just the simple task of getting in and out of a chair was excrutiating.
But...once I got going those muscles loosened up and I had a great time. The boot camp part was still tough and I couldn't do all the pull up or push ups but that will get better with time....it is more than I would've if didn't take the class. Able to run a little and speedwalking was easier than I thought.
I love the last parts of the Thursday class..Tai Chi, pilates and yoga. So cool to be outside beside those amazing angels of Jacob's Dream and feel the breeze...just so cool.
Can't wait to see some results from all this hard work. We will see if I can do stairs or sit in chairs today...sore again.

2 Comments:

At 7:55 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Julie,
From my exprience, day 2 an 3 are the sorest after you've excercised. Just keep telling your self being sore is good! Try and stretch out really good after you've excercised and that will help.
I wish I could be there to take it with you.

Enjoy it!

 
At 7:27 AM, Blogger BrenOaks said...

Good for you for even going to the 2nd class! Many would have quit after the first. Wish I was there to take it with you. Love to workout and just started yoga/pilates this year and really enjoy it. Have fun and hang in there!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home