Dance with me

Tuesday, November 13, 2007

John McCain

Okay, you might be thinking that this post would be political but it is not. I just saw John McCain on the Daily Show and every time that I see him I think the same thing. I really don't know much about his political stand but I do know that he needs a good moisturizer. Every time I see him he makes my face hurt...his face looks too dry and I am afraid to see him smile...well, come to think of it, I don't think that I have ever seen him smile. Maybe that is why.

4 Comments:

At 7:17 PM, Blogger stacie said...

:)

 
At 9:27 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Ba HA. I am ROFL. Julie, that his hysterical. I have also noticed the same thing. Very, very dry, and cracked and raw looking.

I wonder if his face is permanently damaged from his time spent as a POW in Vietnam. It almost looks like the pink color your skin gets when it's healing from a severe burn. Do you know what I mean? That really pink shiny kind?

 
At 6:47 AM, Blogger Mom said...

So could I vote for a man who doesn't take care of his skin? I hadn't considered that criteria before.

 
At 2:05 PM, Blogger Clint said...

McCain has been treated for recurrent skin cancer on his face, including melanoma, in 1993, 2000, and 2002

 

Post a Comment

<< Home