Dance with me

Thursday, November 15, 2007

Apology

I really didn't mean to be making fun of John McCain's misfortune. Even now knowing his history of melanoma, I still would like to moisturize his face. If you have known me for a long time or have traveled with me or lived at camp with me or knew me as a little girl, then you know that I have very dry skin and lotion is my best friend. I probably use more lotion than anyone else that you know. I want to do the same for John McCain...lotion could be his friend.

--------------------

This past weekend we had two very special guests at our house....Tammy Selby and Debbie Tunick. It was so good to laugh and talk with both of them....it just wasn't long enough. The first night that they were here, we all got in bed ....not the same bed, of course.....and the thought just kept running through my head that it felt so good to have them in our house. They both look great and their hugs were so warm...
Do you have friends like that? Friends that you wish could stay and never leave?

4 Comments:

At 7:33 PM, Blogger Clint said...

I did not think you were making fun of John McCain's misfortune.

 
At 8:29 PM, Blogger julie said...

I am glad that you didn't. I didn't even know his story....after I blogged about it, then everyone started telling me his story...he is a survivor and for that he deserves respect. I just think that he needs a little lotion.
and Clint and Alana, I am missing the two of you.

 
At 6:27 AM, Blogger Mom said...

You would be one of those friends for me. I miss you.

 
At 11:03 AM, Blogger John said...

Mom beat me to it. But then I would add your hubby to my list as well. And not just for propriety's sake either. You are both wonderful people and I miss you very much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home