Dance with me

Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Amarillo, Here We Come

When I finish making sweet potato casserole and chocolate chip cake, we are leaving for Amarillo to spend Thanksgiving with Ken, Jeanette, Stacie, Darek, Lera, A.J., Janaye and my family. It will be so fun to all be together. I know that we will play games, talk, eat, possibly watch movies, possibly take a hike in Palo Duro Canyon and maybe go visit the museum where Cliff Vanderpool is the director. Good times to come.
Mom, I will be missing your dressing. If I come home some other time of the year, would you make dressing again? Please?

3 Comments:

At 2:18 PM, Blogger brady said...

Wish we could be there too! :(

 
At 6:39 AM, Blogger Candy said...

Did you get snowed in up there??

 
At 8:26 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Your chocolate chip, cream cheese cake? I feel five pounds expanding my gut just thinking about that dastardly, heavenly stuff. If I come see you, will you make it for me?
Your family is so lucky!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home