Dance with me

Friday, March 23, 2007

One Year Anniversary

Yesterday marked the one year anniversary for this blog. My first post was March 22, 2006. This has been an eventful year and a year of growth. I have a new job. Tim has a new job. Lucy is in her last year of middle school. Mary Kate started college. We have a one year old granddaughter. We bought another house. I have travelled to many places: Maryland, Virginia, D.C., Tennessee(a few times in a few short weeks), North Carolina, Colorado, Delaware, Alabama and many other places in Texas. I have shared joy here and sorrow and I have whined and sometimes rejoiced. I would love to have some feedback from all of you. You could even give me some topic suggestions or ask me to whine less...that would be okay. I have loved hearing from old friends and those steady faithful friends who are willing to listen.

4 Comments:

At 1:26 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

I have no suggestions or topics for you. I just love hearing from you and staying "connected" with your life. Thanks for blogging.

 
At 4:55 PM, Blogger stacie said...

Just keep posting and I'll be happy! I love hearing all about what's going on in your lives. It makes me feel more connected to you.

(And just to update you - my personal blog has moved to whatever.stacietatum.com)

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Candy said...

ditto all of the above. keep writing!

 
At 4:09 PM, Blogger Mom said...

I love hearing whatever random thoughts come your way. Keep on posting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home