Dance with me

Thursday, March 01, 2007

Where Is My Head?

If any of you locate my head, will you inform me of it's location? I am definitely not into the routine of working every single day...well, not every day...I am off on Saturdays and Sundays but life is feeling so busy. I have told you about some of my forgetfulness...forgetting Lucy's orthodontist appointment, forgetting to pick up carpool...etc.
Today was no exception to what has become my normal day. I started off at ACU's orientation. Then decided that it would be fun to go and find Katie's office and see if she had lunch plans. She did but included me in those plans...so Katie and Jeremiah and I went out to lunch to celebrate Jeremiah's news. Well, I drove to Alley Cats...oh, I didn't tell you that I started out with my car on empty today. Our celebration took a little longer than planned (the restaurant was crowded) and Jeremiah needed to run by Highland. He was so speedy grabbing his stuff and jumping back into the car. I drove them back to ACU and then headed to my hair appointment...back across town and remember I started out with my car on empty. I was very late for my hair appointment but she just said to jump into the chair and we would get started. Well, when we finished I was late for picking up Lucy for a doctor's appointment and the NP that was seeing her was leaving early. Luckily, the doctor saw her and she does have a sinus infection. And then I finally stopped at the gas station. It was the miracle of the lasting gas today for my car. Maybe this should be the start of a new holiday.

2 Comments:

At 7:43 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I'll light a candle now.

 
At 6:34 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Julie, we were so glad to have you at lunch with us. And yes, it is a miracle that your gas lasted that long! Like the oil in the Temple. :) Love you!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home