Dance with me

Friday, February 16, 2007

Brady

Okay, my daughter already reminded me of one person that I forgot to say that I love and I did see one glaring omission...Brady Lane. Brady is married to our niece, Katherine, and we love him. Brady is fun and outgoing. He walks with Jesus and he takes amazing photographs. He loves Katherine. He can play a mean game of Apples to Apples. He loves to take part in surprises. He always makes me feel like I can cook when we have him over for dinner. He loves Katherine. He can make me laugh so hard that I spew drink all over everyone. He is gracious. He is an amazing cat hunter...under beds. Did I say that he loves Katherine? He walks with Jesus.

2 Comments:

At 7:18 AM, Blogger katherine said...

I agree wholeheartedly!! We miss you guys! We hope to see you in March -- we'll be traveling through Abilene. :)

 
At 9:26 PM, Blogger kendanley said...

he's one cool dude

 

Post a Comment

<< Home