Dance with me

Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Love

Wow! Time flies when you have to go to work every day. I will be doing fulltime hours for awhile because there have been some changes in the office. I am still pretty clueless about the history of the problems and that is okay, just want us to be able to move forward and get down to the business of taking care of the students. But I do know that I don't know as much as I would like to know about the procedures in the office and I have to be on my toes so I don't miss anything that I need to know. I am tired.

Today is the day of love. A day to recognize those that you love and tell them...with cards, flowers, candy, words or something just plain fun.
My friend, Ann, gave me this idea a few years ago and I love it and use it often. Today is a good day to use it. I use it when I walk sometimes...going through the alphabet and name something for each letter that I am thankful for.
Today I will do it for what I love that starts with each letter.
A..Ava, Ann, Ashley, Anne, Adie
B..Brittany, Brad, Beauty, Bed, Babies, Birds, Bread
C..Corey, Calvin, Chocolate, Cheryl, Crista
D..Drew, Dennis, Diane, Deliveries, Design, Debbie
E..Everett, Ethan, Evelyn, Emily, Elves
F..Friends, Family
G..Gus, Gail, Giraffes
H..Husband, Hands
I..Invitations, Ice
J..Jeremiah, Jackie
K..Katie, Kites
L..Lucy, Lexie, Linens, Lydia
M..Mary Kate, Mom, Mick
N..Notes...musical and written
O..Ovations, Octaves
P..Positives, Paige, Peggy, Pixie
Q..Questions, Quills
R..Rest, Revival
S..Sofia, Sue, Summer and summer, Singing, Swinging, Steve
T..Tim, Toast, Trees, Tables, Trudy, Tammy
U..Umbrellas, Understanding, Una
V..Velvet, Vividity
W..Writing, WaMaVa
X..Xylophones...okay, I just couldn't think of anything else.
Y..Yellow
Z..Zoos, Zippers

I know that this quickly done list is not complete but it was fun to think of things that I love.

1 Comments:

At 6:26 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Awww! I'm on the list! :) You're on the list of what I love, Julie. Have a wonderful day!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home