Dance with me

Thursday, November 09, 2006

The Same

I did one thing the same for three days in a row. It may not be what you expect. Yes, I did shower and brush my teeth and all those normal tasks that I do every day but this one is different.
On Tuesday Tim and I went to vote and after voting we went out to eat at Rosa's. On Wednesday I was teaching class at church that night so I waited til after church to eat dinner....I went through the drive through at Rosa's. Tonight I worked until about 6:40 and then drove as fast as I could to ACU to hear Lauren Winner speak to the students. On my way home I went through the drive through at Rosa's.
Not only did I eat at Rosa's for 3 nights in a row but I ate exactly the same thing...a guacamole tostado, queso and chips, and a large sweet tea.
Crazy, huh?

1 Comments:

At 9:10 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Not crazy...I used to eat a #14 chicken (fajita with queso) from Rosa's at least three times a week. You're just soaking in the goodness of some Tex-Mex yummmmmmminess.

It was great to be with you last night! I know we both loved hearing Lauren Winner speak. I get to hear her again today...I'm excited. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home