Dance with me

Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Keep Praying

Sarah has not had a good night. She has additional swelling in her head and I know that they were going in to try to relieve that pressure. She has not been very conscious these past couple of days. Please pray for her family and for her. Pray for a miracle and pray for peace.

------------------------

I thought I would share some beautiful writing from my thirteen year old daughter. I felt like I needed to post something peaceful.

This is from Lucy-
"As I sit here in the aftermath of a beautiful rare west texas rainstorm I see tiny flying creatures winding in between the raindrops. I can feel the cold damp cement beneath my feet and hear a lonely crow crying for something lost or simply something that is yet to be found. My hair is curling because of the moisture in the air. Drops of water are falling from the edges of my big brick house reminding me of what fairies must look like as they fly toward each other gracefully ignoring the chaos going on in the big crazy human world we live in. They fall as if they want to freefall for awhile before the clouds leave us and the sun comes out and forces them to evaporate before again participating in a rare beautiful west texas rainstorm."

Thank you, Lucy, for these peaceful words.

3 Comments:

At 11:40 AM, Blogger Mom said...

Praying.

Lucy is your daughter. She has inherited your way with words. That is a lovely pice of peace.

 
At 8:36 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

wow

 
At 2:23 AM, Blogger TKP said...

A beautiful piece of writing. Thanks so much for sharing, Julie. I love you so much and can't WAIT to see the new house and have sooooo much fun with the Danleys!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home