Dance with me

Saturday, August 19, 2006

Favorites and Unfavorites

Things that I love:

West Texas sunrises and sunsets
my patient husband
my amazing children
my beautiful granddaughter
a clean house
conversation with old friends
deep conversation with almost anyone
tears...for joy or for sadness...just love that something is being expressed
well-written books
scripture
clean cool sheets
worship
communion...the body of Christ
reunions
water...ocean, lake, river, creek, waterfall, or just a swimming pool
great blue herons
light in the eyes of others
friends who listen when life is tough
singing alone in my car

Things that I don't love:

service people who are grouchy
children who are far away and not happy
air-conditioning that doesn't work
long boring explanations
excuses
pretentiousness
promises broken
parents who think their children are perfect
fussy clothes

1 Comments:

At 9:13 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Our lists are very similar! It's good your likes are longer than your dislikes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home