Dance with me

Friday, July 21, 2006

New House/Old House/Monster House

We just got home from watching Monster House at the theater. Very scary. I wouldn't take little children to see it. I know that it is rated PG but most little children would think that it is too scary. It is a great movie for 10 and 11 year old boys. The humor is right on for that age and gender. We laughed out loud and we were tense from being scared. Not a great movie but fun.
We are still in the process of looking for a house. Don't you wish that you knew if it was the perfect house? I hate making these kind of big decisions. If it is the wrong choice, then you have to live with the consequences...yikes!!! I will continue to look and if any of you out there know of a great house for sale in Abilene....give us a call.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home