Dance with me

Sunday, July 16, 2006

More Hands

One line from one middle school girl has kept my mind going for 2 days. We were getting ready to pray over the intern, Andrew, who had guided us around our time with Fortress and Rachel gave some advice to all of us. Rachel told all of us to lay our hands on him gently because when people are praying over you and they lay their hands on you too hard, it feels like you are being pushed down. It made me think about how Rachel knew what it felt like to be prayed over...to have hands on you and to be prayed for specifically. I talked with the girls about this. I tried to let them know that they are so blessed. They are surrounded by families that love them...and a huge church that loves them also. They have been given so much of Jesus and it is their responsibility to share those blessings....love, prayer, compassion...
I am confident they will pass it on.

1 Comments:

At 6:56 PM, Blogger julie said...

Cara, it was our girls who painted the nursery. They were the most excited about painting the nursery..such a cool room. That was a great experience for me and for them. I want to come back.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home