Dance with me

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

A Little Update

I have been busy today. Appointments. To the eye doctor early so that Lucy could be cleared for pink eye and in hopes that she could wear her contacts again but...pink eye is cleared but she can't wear her contacts til Friday. Disappointment. I picked up my new glasses. They are kind of funky but I love them. I have been having a hard time adjusting to them today. I am nearsighted in one and farsighted in the other and they have always compensated for each other but...I am older and my eyesight is less clear. My glasses are tortoise shell with lime green accents...funky but cute. They are progressive bifocals so that I can read with them also. It will take some time to adjust.
Lucy and I also went to to the hair salon today. She bobbed her hair. Adorable. I had new highlights...different but good. And a very little trim.
So, today has been a day to update. Fun.

We also went to Target today and bought more college stuff for Mary Kate....toaster oven, chairpad, ironing board, hand towels and an iron.

3 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Heather said...

I really like the glasses. I knew something was diffrent besides the glasses but I couldn't put my finger on it. Now I know it was the hair. Anyway I hope you have a great day!
Love,
Heather

 
At 4:25 AM, Blogger Tanya said...

Sounds like you had a busy but fun "girls day" with your daughters. I get to have a "girls day" with my mom and daughter on Saturday - I can't wait! :)

 
At 12:18 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Don't forget plenty of thumbtacks for hanging stuff (for Mary Kate). And my little tool kit came in SO handy when I moved into the dorms. It's a great investment!

Love you Julie! Can't wait to see your new glasses and hair. :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home