Dance with me

Saturday, April 15, 2006

2 Pound Cakes and Two Mixers

Remember my pound cake last night. Well, I took it out of the oven and turned it over. It had been baking for over an hour but it wasn't done. You know that they are supposed to have a hole in the middle...well, this hole filled with dough. So, today I went to buy a new mixer and made another pound cake. This one is much better and set it right beside the other one....the way they are supposed to turn out and the way that they aren't. So sad but my daughter, Lucy, has been loving the pound cake that is not right. It doesn't taste bad but looks terrible.
I have lost 14 pounds as of this morning! yay!
I am surprising three of my neighbors tomorrow morning for Easter. I am putting a balloon on their mailbox with a little egg box attached filled with candy. I am not signing my name but have written little cards that say on one side...Christ is risen..and the other side says....indeed.
I love Easter Sunday. Christ is risen. He is risen indeed.

1 Comments:

At 5:15 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Happy Easter! Last Easter we spent with you in Abilene. We miss you!

Congrats on the weight loss! 14 pounds! I bet you feel better. Are you still walking?

Maybe being a bad cake baker will contribute to your weight loss plan.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home