Dance with me

Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Beautiful spring morning! Birds are singing and everything has that new green color...I think Crayola called it Spring Green. That is my favorite color on the trees. It also reminds me of the beginning of Disney's Sleeping Beauty...all the soft spring trees and flowers...not one of my favorite Disney movies but I loved seeing the scenery in the beginning.
I love spring but I love all the seasons...all for different reasons. Spring makes me feel new and ready to take on something new. It makes me feel alive and refreshed. It makes me feel like new beginnings are possible. I think that God loves the cycle of life that the seasons offer. It reminds us of own lives and makes us reflect...what season are we in?
I am starting something new this spring....a diet. I know, I know...that's is not a pleasant word but I have been having some health problems and this could help. I am going for 4 weeks first...just to see how it goes and then decide from there what I will do. It is overwhelming to me to think longer than that and sometimes that will make me give up but you can do anything for 4 weeks. I will let you know how things are going. I started yesterday and already feel better...I had put myself in this place that I was eating way too much and really, none of it tasted good....so, here's to starting over.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home