Dance with me

Wednesday, March 22, 2006

This is the second time that I have attempted to start a blog of my own. I have been reading and commenting on others' blogs for a long time now. I started one recently but really didn't want those who know me to find it right away..so I am starting another. I have loved getting to know so many people all across the country by way of their blogs and almost daily I read someone's blog and thought I might like to make some connections of my own at this point. I don't know where these conversations will lead but I hope to light and grace and warmth. The title comes from some thoughts by Brian McLaren about the dance we dance in leading others to Jesus. It doesn't happen by force or even quickly...it happens by relationship and leading and gently flowing with the music of life. Not alway easy or not always the music we wanted at that moment but something that we have to go with....gracefully.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home