Dance with me

Friday, July 03, 2009

Surprise!

I answered the phone at work yesterday as I usually do. I just said, "ACU Med Clinic. This is Julie. Can I help you?" And someone giggled and said, "Hi Julie. You answered and so professionally. This is Pix and I am coming to your house tonight." Crazy! Pixie and Trudy are driving cross country to move Trudy's stuff from New York City to San Diego. They rented a truck and filled it with her stuff and are roadtripping it. They had a little setback in TN when a tire blew and the truck turned over. Stuff was smashed and they are bruised but they now have a bigger truck and less stuff and they are fine. Crazy! You should have them tell you the story sometime.
It was such a short visit but so fun to have them at our house. They are family and they could've stayed forever and that would have been fine.

3 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Mom said...

How wonderful!

 
At 7:24 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Yay for good surprises! (And I'm glad they're OK.)

 
At 10:51 AM, Blogger John said...

We are moving but just about a half mile from where we are now. Bigger house and more room.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home