Dance with me

Sunday, January 11, 2009

Okay, the Continuing Cat Saga

Mystic is now permanently an outside cat. She peed on the floor 3 times in the course of one day and I was done. She tried to hide from me by sitting on random shelves in rooms that she doesn't usually go in. She knew that she was in trouble. I opened the door so that Tim could pick her up and put her out but she went out on her own. I guess that she knew she had no choice. She hasn't even really begged to come back in. We put her bed in the garage and gave her food and water out there also.
Just for your information...there is a new rule in the Danley household...If you pee on the floor you have to stay outside. So, just remember that if you come to visit...if you pee in on the floor, you will be put outside. Thought that I should warn everyone.

2 Comments:

At 5:59 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

so noted

 
At 2:57 PM, Blogger Malia said...

Got it. No peeing on the floor. I think I shall make that a rule in my house, too!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home