Dance with me

Sunday, November 23, 2008

Random Thoughts from a Random Week

First of all, Marsha, I am sorry that I talked you into coming to boot camp with me. Sorry that your life is now hard because of it.

I know that Thanksgiving is this Thursday but I haven't even thought about it.

I am glad that we only have two workdays this week.

You know that if I haven't thought about Thanksgiving...then, I really haven't thought about Christmas.

I am going to be in trouble if I don't start thinking about both of them.

3 Comments:

At 10:13 AM, Blogger Mom said...

Thanksgiving planning is easy. All you need is turkey and gratitude. You've already got the gratitude.

 
At 4:53 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I sense we are missing an interesting story.

 
At 7:36 AM, Blogger John said...

Here's my advice. Skip Thanksgiving and Christmas altogether and go straight to my birthday. Problem solved!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home