Dance with me

Thursday, September 25, 2008

Lectureship or Summit

This past week at ACU has been Summit...the new name for Lectureship at ACU. Yes, I loved hearing Leroy Garrett and having Larry Mudd tell me stories. Those were good but mostly I loved catching up with old friends and some new ones.
Larry and Cynthia Wilson Mudd and her two precious children, Jacob and Lydia
Joe and Annette Hale
Tom Norvell
Jean-Noel's parents

And I met a new friend. The mom of a girl that I looked up to in college. I wanted to be like her. Tracy Huebner. Bobbie, so good to talk with you...you felt like an old friend.

2 Comments:

At 4:11 PM, Blogger Bobbie said...

Precious, Sweet Julie,
I am an old friend altho we first met face-to-face this week - a wonderful highlight of my Summit time.
Bobbie

 
At 7:12 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

Hey There Julie! Has anything interesting happened in the past month? Got any photos to share?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home