Dance with me

Monday, December 08, 2008

And Now for the Cat Update

Okay, it seems to be a little better.
Possible scenarios:
could be that the cats are peeing in the litter box
could be that the older cat hasn't peed at all since I last yelled at her...either she is so traumatized after the last time that I yelled at her or she has a totally blocked urinary tract
could be that we got our Christmas tree and that is like one ginormous air freshener in the house
or it could be that I am now used the cat pee smell

You are welcome to come over and give me an honest opinion about which one you think that it is.

2 Comments:

At 11:38 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

You would be completely justified if they did sent the cat police....

I wish I could stop by and give you a hug.. and your house a whiff while I was there.

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I wish I could see your tree. I'd even be willing to smell cat pee. (I'm deaf to that smell.)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home