Dance with me

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Leadership Summit 2009

I got to go again. I came home last Thursday. We are there for a week in Buena Vista, CO at at Young Life camp called Frontier Ranch. It is a beautiful place built into the sides of two mountains with a pool and hot tub that are fed by hot springs. I stayed in an amazing lodge where every morning I opened my curtains at 6 am so that I could watch the sunrise from my bed. Amazing!
I love my job because I love the students and this trip gives me an opportunity to be with them all week. I get to eat lunch and dinner with them and talk with them between sessions. I just love being with them.
I always come home so completely motivated to be more productive in every area of my life. I hope the students feel the same.
This You Tube video is from the talent show on the last night. I love this kid so much and he has so much talent. He is a musical theater major at ACU. You can see why.

3 Comments:

At 7:10 AM, Blogger Mom said...

Sounds like a wonderful week.I am glad you could go.

 
At 8:09 PM, Blogger Mary Kate said...

i love jeremy!

 
At 6:38 AM, Blogger Katie said...

Me too! I'll never forget him serenading all the Oxford girls on Valentine's Day.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home