Dance with me

Saturday, January 23, 2010

Hair Experiment Update

Well, here is how the week has gone as far as my hair goes. Monday-washed hair as usual. Tuesday-didn't wash but had to use blowdryer so that I didn't look crazy all day. Hair felt really dirty about midafternoon and put it in a ponytail...not so bad like that. Worked out that night and by Wednesday morning my hair was disgusting. Wednesday-felt amazing to wash my hair but all day my hair was a little frizzy. Thursday-washed out bangs because they looked terrible but all in all still saved me time. Friday-washed hair as normal and again it was pretty disgusting by then. Had a great hair day. Saturday (today)- just rinsed hair in shower and put conditioner on the ends. Doesn't look too bad at the moment. We will see how it holds up as the day wears on.
And yes, Ann, today I thought it might be a good idea, if my hair was crazy, to wear my baseball hat. Might have to resort to that later.
And John, you can always come up with a great story....no matter what. I can always count on you for that.

3 Comments:

At 2:43 PM, Blogger Blessed Mommy said...

I have heard that if your hair gets too oily and you don't want to wash it you can put some baby powder in it and it will help.

 
At 5:22 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

They also have dry shampoo. You buy it based on your hair color and you squeeze out the powder onto your scalp and rub in. It works pretty good to help absorb any oil and also makes it smell good.

 
At 4:54 PM, Blogger Jordan said...

I stumbled on your blog's last post and gave you the link to "no poo" but then hadn't been back to your blog so I didn't see that you asked me a question! I have been shampoo free since August. The first month was a little gross, but not as bad as I imagined. You can read (and see) my experience here http://jordansometimes.blogspot.com/2009/10/do-you-want-to-know-secret.html

 

Post a Comment

<< Home