Dance with me

Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Another New Thing for the New Year

Okay, one more thing that I am experimenting with this new year. I need suggestions and helpful hints for this process.
Everyday since I was in intermediate school (middle school, junior high, whatever you call it) I have showered and washed my hair every morning...yes, there have been exceptions...Saturdays when I felt like being a slob and when I have to get up too early to even think about a shower. Everyday I have washed my hair and did the whole blowdry thing. I have finally found a way to do that that actually works....I was never very good at it. I have now decided to try to not wash my hair as often. My hair is very fine and seems like it is dirty way too fast but I want to conserve water and money and energy and time...so, starting this week I am only washing my hair every other day. So, if you see me and you think that something doesn't look right....that is probably the reason.
So, any ideas to make this easier or any helpful hints from your own experience. And all you guys out there with your perfectly bald heads....I don't want to hear from you. I am jealous of the ease of your bald head and I don't think that you get to give any input into this discussion.

4 Comments:

At 5:11 AM, Blogger Mom said...

I was just going to tell you about Jordan. her mom is one of my best friend.
Bright, beautiful girl

 
At 6:30 AM, Blogger julie said...

Jordan, thanks....I went to the site and read. Interesting! Do you do this? Or something like this? And, does it work?

 
At 5:22 AM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I was thinking hats.

 
At 7:59 AM, Blogger John said...

PERFECTLY BALD HEADS?! You ladies with lucsious long curls have no idea the trouble that we men go through to maintain that perfectly bald head. The cost alone is nearly prohibitive. Let's take a look.

The razors we need to use, in order not to make hamburger of our heads, cost 17.95 a piece. In order to maintain that perfect shine, we must shave twice a day. 17.95 X 2= 35.90 a day times 365 days a year means $13,103.50 a year in the cost of razors alone. Then the water usage is about $6.75 per day, plus the gas to heat the water plus the lost productivity time plus the cost of my wife's conditioner, which is what I use as shaving cream, plus the bottle of Dr. Michael's Head Shine. Then there's the band-aids for those days when you wake up with a shaky hand.

All told, you're looking at a cost of approximately $72,632.57 per year to maintain this perfectly bald head.
Just a thought.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home