Dance with me

Saturday, May 05, 2007

Engaged



Such a sweet evening on Friday. So fun to be a part of their important decision. They are precious to us and we felt honored to witness those private moments. Don't they look happy?
Holy Lord, I ask your protection over Katie and Jeremiah....their hearts, their minds and their love for you and each other. I ask your blessing on their relationship....that they will always look out for what is best for the other, that they will spend the next year preparing themselves for taking this huge step...not just wedding plans but growing deeper into who you want them to be. I pray that they feel the shelter of love over them...from their families, their friends, from me and Tim, from our small group, from the Highland church, from the ACU community. In the name of your precious son, Jesus, Amen.

Labels:

4 Comments:

At 4:41 PM, Blogger Katie said...

Thank you, Julie! We felt so honored to have you and Tim there to witness our moment. You are both so special to us.

See you tomorrow! I can't wait to hug you again and squeal some more!

 
At 5:05 PM, Blogger Mary Kate said...

This makes me soo happy!!!

 
At 9:03 AM, Blogger Beverly said...

sooooo wonderful..love those two!!

 
At 7:05 AM, Blogger Candy said...

yea!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home