Dance with me

Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Happy Birthday Teresa Pecinovsky

Tonight we celebrated Teresa's birthday with her and her friends. She has so much energy and always makes everyone else have fun. She has been living in Japan and it has been fun to keep up with her adventures. She brought us presents from Japan...Harry Potter in Japanese, a Japanese magazine, ACU gum from Japan and Japanese candy for men but Teresa told me that I could eat the candy also. For her birthday tonight we burned sparklers and sang happy birthday and ate cake.

I am reading another book titled The Coffin Quilt by Ann Rinaldi. It is historical fiction for young teens about the Hatfield and McCoy feud. We know some real McCoys, so it makes it even more interesting to me. I know that when I finish this book I will research this feud a little more. Do you know any real Hatfields or McCoys?

2 Comments:

At 1:12 PM, Blogger AM Kingsfield said...

I went to college with a Hatfield. I wonder....
and the same McCoys you know.

 
At 4:04 PM, Blogger Tanya said...

I live in a "small town" (a college town) where there are several McCoy's. There is even a tiny town inside our small town called McCoy.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home